!! Sweet Nagar !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.pakino.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChat

How stress effects ur health

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tweety_bird
Admin
Admin
Tweety_bird

Female
Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-07-21

How stress effects ur health Empty
PostSubject: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 1:14 am

You know you're stressed. Your heart beats faster, your muscles tense, your stomach gets tied in knots. But the effects of stress don't stop there. Stress could be affecting your health in ways you haven't even considered. Chronic stress is a vise gripping your body. It's only natural that your body is going to react.
Unrelenting stress can increase your risk of obesity, depression, anxiety disorders, sleeplessness, digestive complaints and heart problems. Here's how:

• Digestion. You may have a stomachache right before a presentation at work or you may have one that lingers every day. Stress hormones slow the release of stomach acid and interfere with how well the stomach can empty itself. These same hormones cause the colon to work faster and may lead to diarrhea.

• Cardiovascular system. High levels of cortisol can raise your heart rate and your blood pressure. Cortisol can also have an affect on your cholesterol levels. This, in turn, increases your risk for heart attacks and strokes.

• Immune system. Study after study has shown chronic stress can make you more vulnerable to colds and infections. Normally, your immune system responds to infections by releasing chemicals in the body that cause inflammation. This is part of the healing process. Cortisol, the stress hormone, is produced to turn off this system when you are better. However, because it is elevated during times of stress, cortisol keeps your immune system suppressed and makes you more vulnerable to colds and infections.

• Weight. Cortisol stimulates fat and carbohydrate metabolism, which boosts your appetite. Cortisol can also affect where on your body you put on weight. If you have high levels of stress, you are more likely to put on weight in your abdominal area, which puts you at higher risk for heart disease and diabetes than people with pear shapes.

• Mental health. The constant flood of stress hormones puts you in a constant state of anxiety, worry and helplessness. This eventually may set you up for depression and anxiety disorders, especially when they run in the family. Some people are just more sensitive to stress than others. Also, because your body is in a heightened state of arousal, you will probably have trouble sleeping.

• Insomnia. If you've had plenty of nights where you stare at the clock and wake up groggy, depression could be partly to blame, since one of its symptoms is insomnia. Stress keeps your brain active, too, so it's likely that constant stress will keep you up.

So now what? Your best defense is to de-stress. Here are some ideas:

• Pay attention to your body. Are you clenching your jaw, knitting your eyebrows, tensing your stomach muscles? Those are the cues your body is giving you that you are stressed. Concentrate on relaxing each of these areas.
  • Exercise. This is an excellent stress buster and releases endorphins, the body's natural painkillers. It also lowers blood pressure.
  • Listen to music to help unwind.
  • Call a friend for a chat or to set up a lunch.
  • Practice deep breathing.
  • Get lost in a good book. study
Back to top Go down
m!d n!t r@(eR
m!d n!t r@(eR

Male
Number of posts : 1381
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 11:03 pm

Hey Tweettyyy Nice Shot honey...

Ypp Honey dats fact... n All We need z control on our self... Q hum kise ke waja se ya kise bhi waja se apne app ko , apni seehat ko kharab kareee, honeyy,,,

Thnx for such a nice infoo honey
Back to top Go down
Tweety_bird
Admin
Admin
Tweety_bird

Female

PostSubject: Re: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 1:29 am

yup janu sub bemariyon ki jar hai stress... thnxx...
everybody read it :0026:
Back to top Go down
m!d n!t r@(eR
m!d n!t r@(eR

Male

PostSubject: Re: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 3:16 am

Ypp.... streess no bacteria.. no virous.. but sab se bare beemarii hia .. Sad
Back to top Go down
SunJee_Cute
SunJee_Cute

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 3:22 am

hana nice, thanks For sharin Keep it up dear
Back to top Go down
Tweety_bird
Admin
Admin
Tweety_bird

Female

PostSubject: Re: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 3:42 am

anytimee... yeah bhai true :0026:
Back to top Go down
m!d n!t r@(eR
m!d n!t r@(eR

Male

PostSubject: Re: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 3:46 am

so honey ,, neva be ok ,, u konw wot i wana say , now dont say bla bla bal ok :pagal2: :pagal2:
Back to top Go down
Minal
Administrator
Administrator
Minal

Female
Number of posts : 1078
Job/hobbies : Staff Trainer
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:55 pm

cry
is stress k bache ne mera w8 barha diya he kasam se cry
Back to top Go down
RK
RK

Male
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : JσbLєzZ
Humor : Censored ComeDy
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
P:

PostSubject: Re: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:36 pm

Ello Tweety

Firstly I'm Thanking Yu For Such A Wonderful Article Which Yu Ve Been Posted !!

Especially Situation Based And UseFull Article !!

Keep It Up !!

Waise Kaha Se Copy Paste Maryin Wink

Enyway Good Work Tweety !!

I Luk Forward More And More From Yr Side !!

Best OV Luck !!

Bst Regdzz !!

Rehman Khan
Back to top Go down
https://sweetnagar.forumotion.com
Tweety_bird
Admin
Admin
Tweety_bird

Female

PostSubject: Re: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:45 am

lol most my work is copy paste... but the main point is not copy paste its good to have infos on urself and how to treat when something goes wrong wid u
Back to top Go down
RK
RK

Male

Character sheet
P:

PostSubject: Re: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:21 pm

Tweety_bird wrote:
lol most my work is copy paste... but the main point is not copy paste its good to have infos on urself and how to treat when something goes wrong wid u

Tweety Sad

Mai Tho Mazaking Yaar !!

Aur Sunayin Howz EveryThing ? Howz Roza Moving ?

If Der Iz Spell Mistake Forgeme Coz I don't Speak Urdu Well !!!

Bst Regdzz

RK
Back to top Go down
Tweety_bird
Admin
Admin
Tweety_bird

Female

PostSubject: Re: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:37 am

lolzz i m fine and rozey bhi achey ja rahey hai ALLAH ka karam hai....dont worry about spells mein bhi scrap english likhty hoon half my spellings r wrong lolzzz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Minal
Administrator
Administrator
Minal

Female
Number of posts : 1078
Job/hobbies : Staff Trainer
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:48 am

Tweety_bird wrote:
lolzz i m fine and rozey bhi achey ja rahey hai ALLAH ka karam hai....dont worry about spells mein bhi scrap english likhty hoon half my spellings r wrong lolzzz Laughing
mere bhi
wowwwww
bale bale
Back to top Go down
RK
RK

Male

Character sheet
P:

PostSubject: Re: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:36 am

Tweety_bird wrote:

Ello WebMasterooo ..!!!

Thxxxxx !!!! So .... hmm .... I can Make Mistake... haan ... shyl:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How stress effects ur health   How stress effects ur health Empty

Back to top Go down

How stress effects ur health
Page 1 of 1